As I so eloquently put it, I forgot to mention something important that happened recently, well it was important to me.
I'd already noticed a while ago that when I walked I felt much lighter - like I was supported by wires somehow - but the weird thing is that the ground had started to look fractionally further away. I just took this to be an illusion caused by me bouncing merrily along at high speed ... or I needed new glasses.
Then when we first came to the tin hut this year, I was in the bathroom and thought 'Oh heck, the sink is broke' because it looked lower down. I checked the pedestal and under the sink and all was fine ... it's a hut, the sink and pedestal are plastic, they've been replaced before through breakages.
Hmmm, odd. After a few more sessions of thinking - 'by gum burrit's a long way to t'floor' - I decided I needed measuring. Grumpy stood me against the end of a tall unit doo dah, stuck a bit of white insulation tape roughly where my bonce would come to, marked the tape exactly where the top of my person was - flattening my coiffure in the process - then got out his heavy duty tape measure. Nearly 5'3. Interesting, I'd been 5'1 and 3/4 all my adult life and here I was an inch taller.
Oh what joy. To anyone of normal proportions, you won't realise what this means. Well the first thing I did was check my newly adjusted BMI ... aha, only just a bit overweight and not at all porky. And with my 10% adjustment for a large frame - oh yes it is! - I'm now within a normal healthy weight range :) ...
- Me and Alternate Day Fasting
- Me and Alternate Day Fasting ... Three Weeks On
- Five Weeks of Alternate Day Fasting
- Eight Weeks of Alternate Day Fasting
- Ten Weeks of Alternate Day Fasting
- Alternate Day Fasting Three Months On
- Alternate Day Fasting in Winter
- Alternate Day Fasting Over Christmas
- Me and Zumba
- Saying Goodbye To My Curves
- Eight Months Of Alternate Day Fasting And Me
- Growing Up
- A Year Of Alternate Day Fasting
- 60 Pounds Of Blubber - Vanished
- The Perils of Alternate Day Fasting
- Mr Grumpy Is Losing It
- Mr Grumpy Has Lost It
- Fasting For Maintenance
- Tweaking Maintenance
- Weight Gain
- Still Maintaining
- Four Years Of Intermittent Fasting