Friday 3 September 2010

Langley Mill's New Roundabout

Oops, sorry neighbour. I wrote this and forgot to publish ... bad blogger.

I've just been told by a very reliable source [my good friend and neighbour] that:
  1. The footpath on Bridge Street is to open on Monday.
  2. Asda's roundabout should be fully open Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on the weather for laying tarmac.
  3. The turning circle/private car park will remain until RG Group leave in 7 weeks.
  4. There's a big fence going up along the new footpath.
Photos will be taken [and inserted] when we return home on Wednesday - hopefully using the new roundabout ...

.......................................................................

8th September Update:
  1. Yes the footpath to the bridge is open. Nets will be reinstalled on my windows [oops] -  I'll put my nets back up
  2. No, Asda's new roundabout isn't fully open ... I can only assume that if they were depending on the weather for tarmac laying [as some of us were told], then they must be using the 'don't like fresh air' variety of tarmac.
  3. BT is still very much in evidence at the end of Cromford Road, shall we blame them and their chamber?
  4. The fence is huge, almost as high as my bedroom window, I don't like it Asda - move it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, I'm very sensitive.