Tuesday 18 May 2010

Turnaraound Again


The men working on the Asda site are extremely helpful, when they asked the grumpy old man yesterday how things were with our turnaround, he told them about the speeding. Within half an hour they came and put a 5mph sign up. I'd rather have a strip of spikes in the road that I could operate with a lever in my front room, but that's just me.

I've just shouted ineffectually through the window at yet another complete moron [and stranger] - visiting one of the 'housing association' houses half way down the street - to slow down. I was actually in the back bedroom [where my computer lives] and he was driving so fast I could hear him coming up to turn around. Where do these twats come from?

Please have a care when driving up and down Bridge Street, don't forget the children are still used to relative safety up here with it having always been a dead end. Oh, and do get out of your car to shift the elderly black cat when he's sunbathing in the middle of the road, rather than expecting him to move ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, I'm very sensitive.