Friday 10 July 2009

By Jove, I've Spotted It!

I've been doing my very best Miss Marple impression regards my grumpy blog on Wikio - I still don't know how it got there in the first place, but I think I know how it gets in certain categories.

I just happened to mention a superstore, a mobile phone company, my chums, a search engine or two & my t'interweb starting point [see how obscure I've just been]. Oh dear, does this mean I'll have to remain silent or choose my words more carefully in future?

Not on your nelly! I haven't had this much fun in ages, I'm almost forgetting my grumpy status. My only problem at the moment is the weather - it's not nearly rainy enough to keep me indoors glued to my Packard Bell laptop, & my MWg zinc II, running Windows Mobile 6.1 is too difficult to see in the sunshine [told you I was going to enjoy this].

I suppose Wikio will eventually suss me out as the charlatan that I am & discover that my blog really isn't news. But for now, I'll sit in the sun at Walsh's Holiday Park near Skegness, outside our ABI Citation caravan aka 'the manor', making notes in my Wilkinson notebook with my Skegness Natureland pen, munching on a Morrisons fruit flavoured antacid tablet as my sultana & apple Oatibix has upset my fragile digestion this morning.

Go on Wikio, chew on that little lot ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, I'm very sensitive.