Wednesday 3 June 2009

Getting Older

I chose my a-grumpy-old-woman blog address to amuse myself, seeing as I didn't really think for a moment that I was old. Now that my, ahem 50th birthday is fast approaching I've decided that I no longer want to be known as 'old'. I think it's a woman thing so women readers will get my drift & men readers, well who cares?!

Therefore I'm going to transfer my entire blog over to my grumpy goddess blog, which sounds much younger, it's also a shorter address to remember & at my age the shorter the better.

I'll leave a forwarding address on my grumpy old woman blog for anyone who cares.

Oh, flipping heck, I'm having second thoughts now, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for my grumpy old woman address. Hmm, I'll think about it a bit longer - quite a bit longer actually ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, I'm very sensitive.